Last Updated: May 2020
1. Types of Information. We collect both Personal Information and Anonymous Information, each as defined below, in connection with your use of the Website, Sariol Legal marketing emails, and Sariol Legal subscription emails.
1.1. Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information which may be used to identify or contact an individual, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and any other information which identifies you or allows Sariol
1.2. Legal to contact you.
1.3. Anonymous Information. “Anonymous Information” is information We collect that is not associated with or linked to Personal Information about you and which, on its own, does not individually identify you.
2. How We Collect and Use Information.
2.1. Information You Provide. You may provide Sariol Legal Personal
Information when you send Sariol Legal a message or email through the “CONTACT US” form. We may use or share the Personal Information you provide through these contact options to communicate with you about what you have requested. We may also internally use or combine Personal Information about you with other information to maintain and improve our services, and for marketing such as legal updates, newsletters, blogs, social media and other forms of marketing. In some cases, you may provide Anonymous Information on the Website. If We do not associate this information with Personal Information about you, then We may use this information at our discretion and for any purpose. If this Anonymous Information is associated with you, then We will use it consistent with how We use Personal Information in this section.
2.2. Information Collected Automatically When Visiting the Website. We use “cookies” to collect Personal Information and Anonymous Information about visitors to the Website. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to identify visitors to the Website and to determine how and when visitors interact with the Website. If these cookies provide Personal Information, or We associate this information with Personal
2.3. Web Beacons. Pages within the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs). Web beacons permit Sariol Legal, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related email or Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity). This information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and maintain and improve our email and the Website.
2.4. Anonymous Information Generally. We may create Anonymous
Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that would otherwise make such data personally identifiable to you. We may use Anonymous Information at our discretion and for any purpose.
3. How We Share Information.
3.1. Our Service Providers. We employ third-party companies and individuals to administer and provide services on our behalf (including, but not limited to, a cloud service provider) who may need Personal Information to provide services for Sariol Legal. These third-party service providers are restricted from using Personal Information for any purpose other than to provide the services We request.
3.2. At Your Request or With Your Consent. We may disclose information about you to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, disclose it at your request or with your consent, and for any other purpose disclosed by Sariol Legal when you provide the information.
3.3. Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding Personal Information, We may disclose Personal Information: (i) to respond to subpoenas, warrants, court orders, lawful requests, or legal process, (ii) to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or protect other users, or (iii) in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law.
4. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to Sariol Legal.
4.1. Browser Settings. Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can change your browser options to stop automatically accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies.
4.2. Privacy Updates. If you would like to delete, review or change any information We have about you i.e. email preferences, date or deletion requests from the website you may contact Sariol Legal to make requests regarding Personal Information.
4.3. How We Respond to Do Not Track. This Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
5. Children Under the Age of 13. The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 16 should provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If We learn We have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact Sariol Legal at:
Frank R. Sariol, P.C. , dba Sariol Legal.
1820 East First Street, Suite 200, Santa Ana, CA 92706 privacy@Sariollegal.com
6. Third-Parties. Any third-party websites, products and services
7. Protection of Personal Information. Your privacy is important to Sariol Legal. We take reasonable administrative and technical precautions to protect Personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Sariol Legal cannot completely eliminate the risks associated with handling information over the internet. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CIRCUMVENTION OF ANY PRIVACY SETTING OR ANY OF OUR SECURITY MEASURES.
Frank R. Sariol, P.C., dba Sariol Legal
1820 East First Street, Suite 200, Santa Ana, CA 92705 firstname.lastname@example.org