Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Attorney Since 1989
For more than 20 years, attorney Frank Sariol has been representing Orange County accident victims and their families. During that time, Frank has earned a reputation for aggressive advocacy in cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death and other acts of negligence. In your case, Frank and his team will seek maximum compensation and the resources you need to rebuild your life.
Experienced Attorney Providing Outstanding Service
As founder of Sariol Legal Center, located in Santa Ana and representing clients throughout California, I provide sophisticated representation in specific focus areas, including the following:
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Transaction Law
Why You Should Retain My Services
to Represent You and Your Family:
Aggressive Representation • Experienced Advice • Personal Service
With over 20 years of experience, I can offer you quality representation by dedicating myself to providing you with personal service in order to achieve the best possible results for your legal issue.
I understand the importance of your legal matter. For that reason, I will aggressively pursue every injury claim as though the injury happened to a member of our family. I understand the anxiety that can result from having your income decline while seeing medical bills and other expenses increase. I will fight to obtain the compensation and benefits you deserve.
I am also aggressive and proactive in bankruptcy and immigration law. I understand you want to open a new chapter of your life and make a new beginning for you and your family and I’m dedicated to achieving the results you want and helping you resolve your bankruptcy or immigration issue.
I also understand how to review and negotiate contracts and other transactional matters and will work diligently to ensure your interests are protected and provide you with quality representation.
The advice and recommendations you receive from your lawyer are only as good as the attorney you retain. You should seek counsel from an attorney who has extensive experience handling the type of matter you face. As founder of Sariol Legal Center, I have over 20 years of legal experience. I handle injury claims, immigration matters, consumer bankruptcies, and business transactions.
I am a proud member of the California Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association (CAAA) for individuals with workers’ compensation claims, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) for individuals with federal bankruptcy matters, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) for individuals with immigration issues.
What does this experience and knowledge mean to you?
Two decades of experience and accumulated knowledge mean that you can rely on the information you receive and the advice I provide. My extensive knowledge and experience will allow you to make informed decisions and ensure that you have the proper representation to pursue whatever course of legal action you decide.
Personal service is something every client deserves and should expect from his or her attorney. You will appreciate the personal service you receive from me, starting with your free initial consultation all the way through the conclusion of your matter.
I make it a point to take the time to listen to you and your concerns. I encourage and answer questions, and provide guidance through the legal system, ensuring you are prepared every step of the way. I will then analyze your situation and use my background and knowledge to provide you with experienced advice and accurate information about the law and the legal process.
The information and advice I provide may not always be what you want to hear, but it will be accurate and should help you make informed decisions. I understand that your future, and possibly the future of your family, depends on the decisions you make today.
I believe your future is too important to trust to a less experienced lawyer.
Areas of Practice
- Litigation of Personal Injury Claims
- 40% Car / Auto Accident
- 30% Workers’ Compensation
- 15% Immigration
- 15% Bankruptcy / Chapter 7
- Aviation Accidents
- Defective Products
- Construction Accidents
- Aviation Accidents — Defense
- Aviation Accidents — Plaintiff
- Housing & Construction Defects
- 10% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1989
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1989
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1989
- WESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW, FULLERTON, CALIFORNIA
- J.D. – 1988
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES
- B.S. – 1972
- Major: Engineering Mechanical Aerospace
- In Filing Bankruptcy, Plan Ahead, Strategize, and Know Your Lawyer, Orange County Register, 2010
- Carlos C. v. Yecta
- In Re Matter of Frank XXXXX
- Luis C. v. Construction Company
- Presenter, Living Trust vs. Wills in California, 2004
- Asset Protection Alternatives in California, 2003
- Benefits of Amnesty & How to Apply, 1989
Honors and Awards
- Certificate of Competency & Appreciation, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Breast Implant Litigation Group, 1989 – Present
- AAJ (American Association for Justice), Member
- CTLA (California Trial Lawyer Association), Member
- Cuban-American Bar Association, Orange County Chapter, Founding President
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member, 2007 – Present
- California Department of Real Estate, Broker, 2004 – Present
- Swallow’s Foundation, Founding Member, 1993 – Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Officer, 1990 – Present
- Orange County Cuban American Bar Association, Founding President, 1990 – Present
- Federal District Court – Central Division, Member, 1989 – Present
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 1989 – Present
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, Member, 1992 – 2009
- California Paso Fino Horse Association, President, 1994 – 1996
- Paso Fino Horse Association, Director, 1994 – 1996
Contact a Lawyer
For a free consultation, contact Sariol Legal Center in Santa Ana, California.
El abogado habla español.
Gven is the administrator of the firm and our cycling safety expert. He has been a part of the firm since 2002 and has managed over 3,000 cases from minor to multi-million dollar settlements. Gven has his degree in Business Administration and helps the firm structure cases for successful outcomes.
Gven is an avid cyclist and triathlete and has achieved multiple age group wins . Besides competing, Gven is committed to creating awareness about bike safety while supporting advocacy groups to promote safer streets. Gven speaks at bike shops, clubs and races to educate athletes about their rights as cyclists and what to do in an event of an accident.
Gven has fostered sponsorships with two of the largest cycling and triathlon teams, Team VeloSport affiliated with Rock N’ Road Cyclery and Newport Coast Triathlon Team.
In his spare time he digs into his passion of cycling, swimming, running and spending time with his lovely girlfriend Leigha.